Saturday, August 27, 2011

So strong is the wind. It blows hard in my face. I can feel the gritty nature of the wind. The swirls of wind come in gusts. I hold my ground. No hesitation. I see my target clearly. It is neither close nor far. I take my bow and arrow. The first one hits the bulls eye. The second too. The third also made its way. The wind changed its direction. Now it flows from right to left diagonally. THERE IS STILL DUST IN THE WIND. i MOVE AND CHANGE MY PLACE. Now i move to my right, use the speed and the direction of wind to shoot the target again and again. It is a game that never ends. It is a game of success. one should learn how to take pleasure in playing. Play is hard. never assume it to be easy. It is hard. Play the hard part with pleasure. Learn it. Learn to win. Win becomes you

No comments:

Post a Comment