Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The adrenaline mood


Mood is not something that seems to be something that i can control (at least now). Because there are times where I can study very effectively. The pages just flow. It's like hurricane. I can understand everything and feel like i can recollect easily everything. It just happens. It happens at times. I can not choose for it to happen but I have observed that it happens more frequently before exams and some absolute deadlines. When it happens, all the other works step back including the long due sleep. The adrenaline rushes. While it's happening, most of the times, I don't turn the pages back to recollect and revise but I just follow it because it just flows.

Also, the fast paced reading happens successfully might be because the objective is short term memory.

After 3-4hrs of this rapid pace reading, everything becomes so tiresome. 

But the topics learned from adrenaline mood are difficult to recollect unless they are already read.

No comments:

Post a Comment